ECTN is a mandatory loading document for all shipments to South Sudan. It is also known as BSC. It was determined as a regulation in 2019 by the South Sudan Customs Officials. Failing to present the ECTN document will lead to severe consequences and a hefty fine.
ECTN need to validate within 05 calendar days since the date of pre-validate .
Document required :
- Bill of Lading.
- Commercial Invoice
- Export Customs Declaration
Process flowchart :
1. SPEED will check the provided document and advise whether it is correct or amendment needed.
2. SPEED will issue invoice for client payment .
3. On receiving payment , SPEED will release ECTN draft.
4. On receiving confirmation , SPEED will release pre validate ECTN with ECTN number.
5. Client check and provide scan OBL with ECTN for validation.
6. Client will forward the validated ECTN in file pdf to consignee for clearance.
If any questions, please feel free to contact us.