The original BL could not be issued without the validated ACD（ENS） certificate. In addition, this will also result in a deduction, penalty, etc. at the port of destination.
According to the provisions of the Sierra Leone Ports Authority-SLPA, the ACD (ENS) certificate must be issued within one week before sailing, and the Certificates must be completed before arriving at the port of destination. Late processing will result in fines.
Document require :
- Bill of Lading.
- Commercial Invoice
- Export Customs Declaration
- Freight Invoice
Process flowchart :
1. SPEED will check the provided document and advise whether it is correct or amendment needed.
2. SPEED will issue invoice for client payment .
3. On receiving payment , SPEED will release BSC draf with BSC number.
4. On receiving confirmation and providing scan OBL , SPEED will release BSC validation.
6. Client will forward the validated BSC in file pdf to consignee for clearance.
If any questions, please feel free to contact us.