For any cargo destined for SENEGAL must be covered a Cargo Tracking Note (CTN) validated by the Senegalese Chargeurs Council (CO.SE.C) (article n ° 2 of the interministerial decree n ° 04350 of May 26th, 2008, instituting the BSC). For shipment discharge at Dakar and in transit to other places do not require to apply for this BSC.
Document require :
- Bill of Lading copy
- Commercial Invoice copy
- Invoice of maritime freight / freight note copy (if Commercial Invoice does not show freight value)
- Export Custom Declaration copy
Process flowchart :
1. SPEED will check the provided document and advise whether it is correct or amendment needed.
2. SPEED will issue invoice for client payment .
3. On receiving payment , SPEED will release BSC Number
4. You will add BSC number on B/L then send us scan OBL for validation.
5. Client will forward the validated BSC in file pdf to consignee for clearance.
If any questions, please feel free to contact us.