The ECTN must be validated within 5 days of the vessel sailing. After 5 days, there is a 150% penalty imposed on the CTN charges. No regularization at destination port.
Since the ECTN is validated by the authorities in the destination country, the process can take 2 working days..
- Commercial Invoice
- Packing List
- Draft B/L
- Customs export
- Freight debit
- GUOT Document ( Consignee need to provide to shipper )
- SPEED will check the provided document and advise whether it is correct or amendment needed.
- SPEED will issue invoice for client payment .
- On receiving payment , SPEED will release ECNT draft.
- On receiving confirmation and scan OBL , SPEED will release validate ECTN with ECTN number.
- Client will forward the validated ECTN in file pdf to consignee for clearance.
If any questions, please feel free to contact us.