The original Nigeria ENS number will be issued to the applicant. Then the electrical version will be forwarded to the consignee and the shipping company at the port of destination for customs clearance.
The shipper or the freight forwarder is responsible for acquiring the ENS waiver certificate from the authorized representative.
Document require :
- Bill of Lading
- Commercial Invoice
- Freight Invoice (if the freight value is not noted on the commercial invoice)
Process flowchart :
1. SPEED will check the provided document and advise whether it is correct or amendment needed.
2. SPEED will issue invoice for client payment .
3. On receiving payment , SPEED will release ENS draf with ENS number.
4. On receiving confirmation and providing scan OBL , SPEED will release ENS validation.
6. Client will forward the validated ENS in file pdf to consignee for clearance.
If any questions, please feel free to contact us.