According to the Niger Port Authority Act, the Customs and Excise Department of Niger has started to implement the ECTN project to further strengthen and improve the efficiency of the transport of goods and to reduce the penalties caused by overdue customs clearance.
Document required :
- Bill of Lading.
- Commercial Invoice
- Export Customs Declaration
Process Flowchart :
- SPEED will check the provided document and advise whether it is correct or amendment needed.
- SPEED will issue invoice for client payment .
- On receiving payment , SPEED will release ECNT draft.
- On receiving confirmation , SPEED will release pre validate ECTN with ECTN number.
- Client check and provide scan OBL with ECTN for validation.
- Client will forward the validated ECTN in file pdf to consignee for clearance.
If any questions, please feel free to contact us.