In consideration of the Decree N° 05‐341/P‐RM dated July 25th 2005 regarding the regulation of the maritime taxes and the Inter‐Ministry Resolution N° 08‐3718/MET‐MF‐MEIC‐S6 dated December 31st 2008 indicating the emission and management practices of the BESC or ECTN – the CMC (Conseil Malien des Chargeurs) informs the ECTN project to further strengthen and improve the efficiency of the transport of goods and to reduce the penalties caused by overdue customs clearance
Document require :
- Bill of Lading.
- Commercial Invoice
- Export Customs Declaration
Process flowchart :
1. SPEED will check the provided document and advise whether it is correct or amendment needed.
2. SPEED will issue invoice for client payment .
3. On receiving payment , SPEED will release BSC draft.
4. On receiving confirmation and providing scan OBL , SPEED will release BSC validation.
6. Client will forward the validated BSC in file pdf to consignee for clearance.
If any questions, please feel free to contact us.