BSC is a mandatory loading document for all shipments to Madagascar. It is required for Tamatave, Toamasina or any other port. It is also known as CTN. It was determined as a regulation in 2007 by the Madagascar Customs Officials. Failing to present the BSC document will lead to severe consequences and a hefty fine.
Document require :
- Bill of Lading.
- Commercial Invoice
- Export Customs Declaration
- Packing List
Process flowchart :
1. SPEED will check the provided document and advise whether it is correct or amendment needed.
2. SPEED will issue invoice for client payment .
3. On receiving payment , SPEED will release BSC draf with BSC number.
4. On receiving confirmation and providing scan OBL , SPEED will release BSC validation.
6. Client will forward the validated BSC in file pdf to consignee for clearance.
If any questions, please feel free to contact us.