According to Liberia Customs regulations, all cargoes to Liberia must be accompanied by a CTN certificate.
The CTN certificate must be validated five days before the vessel arrives at the latest.
Shipments who arrive without CTN or with false information on the CTN gets charged twice the certificate cost plus the regulation charge determined by the Liberia National Port Officials.
Document require :
- Bill of Lading.
- Commercial Invoice
- Export Customs Declaration
- Freight Invoice
Process flowchart :
1. SPEED will check the provided document and advise whether it is correct or amendment needed.
2. SPEED will issue invoice for client payment .
3. On receiving payment , SPEED will release CTN draf with CTN number.
4. On receiving confirmation and providing scan OBL , SPEED will release CTN validation.
6. Client will forward the validated BSC in file pdf to consignee for clearance.
If any questions, please feel free to contact us.