BSC is a compulsory document for all shipments destined to Abidjan / San Pedro ports in Ivory Coast. Every B/L with an Ivorian POD must be covered by a BSC, or shall not be possible to clear the goods at destination.
Document require :
- Original B/L
- Commercial Invoice
- Freight Invoice
- Packing List
- Export Custom Declaration
- Certificate of Origin
- Certificate of Insurance copy (issued in Ivory Coast)
- D.A.I. (Declaration Anticipee D’Importation) / F.R.I. (Fiche De Renseignements D’Importation)
Process flowchart :
1. SPEED will check the provided document and advise whether it is correct or amendment needed.
2. SPEED will issue invoice for client payment .
3. On receiving payment , SPEED will release BSC draft.
4. After his final confirmation and providing scan OBL, SPEED will validate .
5. Client will forward the validated BSC in file pdf to consignee for clearance.
If any questions, please feel free to contact us.