It was determined as a regulation in 2000 by GUINEA BISSAU Customs Officials that ECTN ( Electronic Cargo Tracking Note ) is compulsory for all maritime exports to the GUINEA BISSAU country.
ECTN should be validated within 05 calendar days since the date of sending pre-validate draft.
Document require :
- Bill of Lading.
- Commercial Invoice
- Export Customs Declaration
- NIF Number (Importer Tax payer’s ID)
Process Flowchart :
- SPEED will check the provided document and advise whether it is correct or amendment needed.
- SPEED will issue invoice for client payment .
- On receiving payment , SPEED will release ECNT draft.
- On receiving confirmation , SPEED will release pre validate ECTN with ECTN number.
- Client check and provide scan OBL with ECTN for validation.
- Client will forward the validated ECTN in file pdf to consignee for clearance.
If any questions, please feel free to contact us.