According to Ghana Customs regulations, all cargoes to Ghana must be accompanied by a CTN certificate. Shipments without CTN or with false information on the CTN gets charged twice the certificate cost plus the regulation charge determined by the Ghana National Port Officials.
CTN need to validate within 07 calendar days since the day of pre-validate
Document require :
- Bill of Lading.
- Commercial Invoice
- Export Customs Declaration
Process flowchart :
1. SPEED will check the provided document and advise whether it is correct or amendment needed.
2. SPEED will issue invoice for client payment .
3. On receiving payment , SPEED will release CTN draf with CTN number.
4. On receiving confirmation and providing scan OBL , SPEED will release CTN validation.
6. Client will forward the validated BSC in file pdf to consignee for clearance.
Currently CTN to GHANA is suspended and wait for further advice.
If any questions, please feel free to contact us.