FERI is a mandatory loading document for all shipments to the D.R of the Congo. It was determined as a regulation in 2011 by the D.R Congo Customs Officials. Failing to present the FERI document will lead to severe consequences and a hefty fine.
- Bill of lading
- Commercial invoice
- Freight Debit
- FXI Number (Conisgnee provide to shipper)
1. SPEED will check the provided document and advise whether it is correct or amendment needed.
2. SPEED will issue invoice for client payment .
3. On receiving payment , SPEED will release draft FERI with FERI Number.
4. On receiving confirmation and scan OBL, SPEED will validate the FERI .
5. Client will forward the validated BIETC in file pdf to consignee for clearance.
If any questions, please feel free to contact us.