ECTN is a mandatory loading document for all shipments to Republic of Chad. It is also known as BSC. It was determined as a regulation in 2013 by the Chad Customs Officials.
The ECTN certificate must be validated five days before the vessel arrives at the latest.
Shipments who arrive without ECTN or with false information on the ECTN gets charged twice the certificate cost plus the regulation charge determined by the Chad National Port Officials.
- Bill of Lading – A draft copy can be used for the draft.
- Commercial Invoice
- Freight Invoice – It is necessary if the freight cost isn’t on the commercial invoice.
- SPEED will check all provided documents and advise is any required amendment / additional supply.
- SPEED issue invoice for customer check and proceed payment.
- One your payment has been received , SPEED will issue draft ECTN for your checking.
- When your side confirm draft , SPEED will validate the draft ECTN.
- Customer send file ECTN pdf to consignee for clearance at destination.
If any questions, please feel free to contact us.