ECTN is a mandatory loading document for all shipments to the Central African Republic. It is also known as BSC. It was determined as a regulation in 2000 by the Bangui Customs Officials.
The CTN must be validated before the vessel arrives at the destination. No regularization at destination port.
- Bill of Lading –A draft copy can be used for the draft.
- Commercial Invoice
- Freight Invoice –It is necessary if the freight cost isn’t on the commercial invoice.
- Export Customs Declaration
- SPEED will check all provided documents and advise is any required amendment / additional supply.
- SPEED issue invoice for customer check and proceed payment.
- One your payment has been received , SPEED will issue draft ECTN for your checking.
- When your side confirm draft , and send scan OBL or Surrendered B/L SPEED will validate the draft ECTN.
- Customer send file ECTN pdf to consignee for clearance at destination.
If any questions, please feel free to contact us.