The original BL could not be issued without the validated BESC certificate. In addition, this is also may result in a deduction, penalty, etc. at the port of destination.
According to the Cameroon Port Authority, the BESC certificate must be issued within five days before the ship arrives at the port of destination, and the original certificate could not be amended once it is issued. Late processing will result in fines.
- Bill of Lading – A draft copy can be used for the draft.
- Commercial Invoice
- Freight Invoice – It is necessary if the freight cost isn’t on the commercial invoice.
- Customs Declaration – The Importer has to provide PR Number and Tax Payer’s ID.
- SPEED will check all provided documents and advise is any required amendment / additional supply.
- SPEED issue invoice for customer check and proceed payment.
- One your payment has been received , SPEED will issue draft ECTN for your checking.
- When your side confirm draft , and send scan OBL or Surrendered B/L SPEED will validate the draft ECTN.
- Customer send file ECTN pdf to consignee for clearance at destination.
If any questions, please feel free to contact us.