SPEED TRANSPORT COMPANY LIMITED as agent for the issuance of the ECTN (Electronic Cargo Tracking Number)) for all maritime shipments from Vietnam with destination Burkina Faso.
The ECTN must be validated within 5 days of the vessel sailing. Any ECTN requested more than 5 days after sailing will be considered invalid at the discharge port. No regularization at destination port.
Since the ECTN is validated by the authorities in the destination country, the process from submitting a request to final validation can take 3-5 days.
Document requirement :
- Bill of Landing
- Commercial Invoice
- Freight Invoice ( required if the freight amount is not specified on commercial in voice)
- Packing List
- Vehicle Title ( if applicable )
- SPEED will check all provided documents and advise is any required amendment / additional supply.
- SPEED issue invoice for customer check and proceed payment.
- One your payment has been received , SPEED will issue draft ECTN with ECTN No. to show on B/L.
- When your side confirm draft and send us B/L added ECTN No, SPEED will validate ECTN.
- Customer send file ECTN pdf to consignee for clearance at destination.
If any questions, please feel free to contact us.