SPEED TRANSPORT COMPANY LIMITED as agent for the issuance of the CNCA (Conselho Nacional de Carregadores de Angola), document necessary since 01/01/2008 for all maritime shipments from Vietnam with destination Angola.
According to the provisions of the Angolan Port Authority, CNCA must be applied by the consignee at the loading port , some shipping companies also need the corresponding CNCA certificate number to be marked on the bill of lading to issue the final original sea bill of lading.
The original CNCA certificate will be sent to the applicant by courier. The applicant can directly use it for customs clearance at the port of destination.
- Bill of Lading – A draft copy can be used for the draft.
- Commercial Invoice
- Freight Invoice – It is necessary if the freight cost isn’t on the commercial invoice.
- Documento Unico ( Import License)
- Customs export
- SPEED will check all provided documents and advise is any required amendment / additional supply.
- SPEED issue invoice for customer check and proceed payment.
- On receiving payment, SPEED will issue draft CNCA for customer checking.
- After customer confirm , SPEED will issue Original CNCA and courier to customer.
- Customer courier the original CNCA to consignee for clearance at destination.
If any questions, please feel free to contact us.